Oven cleaning tips & tricks
This kind of oven has a chamber coated with a special pyrolytic layer (texture) that oxidizes food splatters during regular baking cycles preventing spills from clinging onto the surfaces. There is no special cleaning mode that you should operate. The oven continuously cleans itself while the baking cycle is on. This kind of oven none also as “textured oven”.
You will need:
1. Remove the oven trays and racks and place them in the sink. Use a Scraper to
remove food and spills leftovers. spread them with a powerful oven cleaner and leave
it for 10-
2. Back to your oven-
3. Use a glass cleaner or glass wipes to make the oven glass shine and stainless still polisher or stainless steel cleaning cloth over the oven exterior for extra gloss.
1. Wipe up spills immediately to avoid unnecessary smoke while you bake.
2. Don’t hesitate to order a professional inspection once a year for overall checking and cleaning of hidden/unreachable areas and interior parts. You will avoid lots of problems this way.
1. Do not line the oven cavity with aluminum foil or any other liner as it can damage
the oven special coating if melting or disturb the oven self-
2. Never use abrasive detergents, oven cleaners, steel wool pads or wire-
For more ideas you may also check these ads